WIB Looking for Three Dynamic Workforce Development Analysts to Join the Team
At the Workforce Investment Board of Tulare County (WIB) we believe that too many people are unemployed or in low wage jobs that don’t sustain their families, and too many businesses have high quality-jobs that go unfilled. This belief informs our strategies and drives the work of the WIB, our staff, and partners.
The WIB is seeking three highly motivated Workforce Development Analysts to join our dynamic and fast-paced team. As a Workforce Development Analyst, you will play a key role in driving our organization’s growth and success through brokering solutions with education and training partners that increase support for in demand industries and jobs and make investments in skills training for workers and workforce solutions for businesses.
· Develop and maintain grant contracts with subrecipients and partners.
· Collect and analyze workforce data to identify trends and opportunities for workforce development.
· Develop and implement workforce development strategies to meet the needs of the community.
· Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of workforce development initiatives and make recommendations for improvement.
· Prepare reports, presentations, and other materials to share information and recommendations with internal and external stakeholders.
· Stay current on industry trends and best practices in workforce development and bring new ideas and solutions to the organization.
At the WIB we value diversity, equity, and inclusiveness and are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the communities we serve. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, a dynamic and supportive work environment, and opportunities for professional growth and development.
Follow the link to the Tulare County Human Resource and Development website link to see the full job description and to complete the application.
The application will close on Thursday, March 16th
Salary Range: $5,243 - $6,389 Monthly